Need help working our some details? Our online calculators can steer you in the right direction, and perhaps give you an indication of what your financial goals should be.
- The Mortgage Calculator can help you determine how much you can borrow. It estimates the amount of a mortgage payment and generates an amortization schedule for payments.
- The Loan Calculator can help you determine the amount you can borrow and what your repayment schedule might be.
- The Retirement Planner can help you determine the amount of savings that you will need to retire comfortably. By flagging any shortfalls or surpluses, the Calculator outlines the savings required to reach your financial goals for retirement.
- The Retirement Income Fund Calculator provides withdrawal minimums and payment options based on the consumption and length of the investment.
- The Tax-Free Savings Account Calculator helps to quantify the financial benefits of investing through TFSAs when investment income is shielded from taxes.
- The Registered Education Savings Plan Calculator assists in determining the cost of a child's post-secondary education and maps out the savings required - through individual contributions and government grants - to meet the financial target.
In addition to the Calculators, we are providing our members with a Personal Budget Tool which can assist in developing a home budget to stay on track and achieve your goals!
-Excel Format (Microsoft Office)
-Calc Format (Open Office)
Note: If you do not have a spreadsheet program, Open Office can be downloaded free of charge and without hassle from www.openoffice.us.com. Open Office can utilize either format.
These tools are made available to you as calculators for independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes only. Please visit your branch to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals for all personal finance issues.